Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (REMIXES) [ELECTRO-HOUSE] [PROGRESSIVE-HOUSE] [DUBSTEP]


Here's a few banging remixes of one of the most remixed song at the moment, Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know". If you are a fan of the original I suggest you check them out! Please give some feedback in the comments to share with us which one is your favorite remix. Cheers!

Updated May 26!!!

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know Ft. Kimbra (KDrew Remix) (DUBSTEP)
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know Ft. Kimbra (KDrew Remix) by KDrewMusic

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (dBerrie Remix)
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (dBerrie Remix) by dBerrie

Gotye - Somebody that I used to know (Loot & Plunder Remix)
Gotye - Somebody that I used to know (Loot & Plunder Remix) by Loot & Plunder Djs

Gotye vs Guetta - Somebody I Used To Know in Paris (DOSVEC mashup)


Gotye - Somebody That I Used To (BRIAN MATRIX REMIX)


Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (Magnus & Timon Remix)
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (Magnus & Timon Remix) by bernarddegrove

Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye ( CINDIAN REMIX )
Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye ( CINDIAN REMIX ) by CINDIAN

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (Adam G & Nick Litsis Remix)
Somebody i Used To Know Adam G Remix by abbyr

Gotye feat. Kimbra - Somebody That I Use To Know (Bombs Away Remix)
(DUBSTEP)

Download Gotye feat. Kimbra Somebody That I Use To Know (Bombs Away Remix)
Get Free Music in your Inbox ( We will NEVER share your email )
Follow us:
facebook Youtube Soundcloud twitter rss gplus
facebook gplus

4 comments:

Post a Comment